Memorial Regional Hospital Family Birthplace Tour & Orientation Webinar
This virtual orientation to the Family Birthplace at Memorial Regional Hospital provides information regarding what to bring, what the rooms look like, security, visiting, and hospital services.
- Plan to attend early in the pregnancy.
- Attend the webinar via the email invite (provided to you on the day of the event).
- Mute your microphone when you enter the meeting room to listen to the webinar and type your questions in the chatbox.
- Video cameras will not be used.
- There will be a Q&A session at the conclusion of the webinar.
Contact: 954-265-4484 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For access to an online class/webinar, please check your email. A confirmation and reminder email with access to the webinar is automatically sent to you for all classes except the maternity tour. You will receive an email invite to access the tour on the day of the tour up to 30 mins before the start time. Remember to check your Email spam folder.
Keywords: MHS, Online, Family Birthplace