Anna Ninny Abraham, MD
Dr. Anna Ninny Abraham graduated from Kottayam Medical College at the University of Kerala in India. She then relocated to New York to become an intern, resident and hematology fellow at Interfaith Medical Center and a hematology/oncology fellow at Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Cabrini Medical Center.
Before coming to Memorial Cancer Institute, Dr. Abraham was an assistant professor of medicine at New York Medical College and an attending physician at Metropolitan Hospital Center, New York. While at Metropolitan Hospital Center, she served on the cancer committee and was recognized by the department of oncology for her clinical and academic excellence.
She is board-certified in hematology, oncology and internal medicine.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Abraham
- Kottayam Medical College, 1979
- Interfaith Medical Center, 1986, Internal Medicine
- Cabrini Medical Center, 1990, Oncology and Hematology
- Interfaith Medical Center, 1987, Hematology
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, 1988, Oncology and Hematology
American Board of Internal Medicine-Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine-Medical Oncology
- Award for Clinical and Academic Excellence, 1998
- Certificate of Recognition by Department of Oncology, Metropolitan Hospital Center, 1998
- First Prize, Anatomy Dissection, 1976
- American Society of Clinical Oncology