Jeremy Gallego Eckstein, MD
Associate Medical Director, Bariatric Surgery
Dr. Jeremy Gallego Eckstein received his medical degree from the Lius Razzeti School of Medicine in Venezuela, before completing his general surgery residencies at the Mount Sinai Medical Center and Maimonides Medical Center in New York.
After completing his training in general surgery, he spent another year studying minimally invasive bariatric surgery at Cleveland Clinic in Florida, where he learned the latest techniques in laparoscopic weight management surgery. Dr. Eckstein is board certified in general surgery, and his procedures include bariatric and hernia surgery.
Related Medical Services
Meet Dr. Gallego Eckstein
- Universidad Central De Venezuela, 2001
- Maimonides Medical Center, 2008, Surgery
- Mount Sinai Hospital Center, 2004, Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic Florida, , Bariatric Surgery
Surgeon of Excellence in Hernia Surgery, Surgical Review Corporation (SRC), 2022
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons