Memorial Family Birthplace Pregnancy App
The Memorial Family Birthplace Pregnancy App offers online education powered by YoMingo®, a program designed to give expectant moms convenient access to valuable prenatal care, labor and delivery, breastfeeding, and postpartum information 24/7. It includes tools and support at every stage of your pregnancy journey and beyond, such as:
- Evidence-based education on prenatal care, labor and delivery, postpartum, breastfeeding and newborn care
- Extensive video library
- Virtual tours, classes and support groups offered at Memorial Family Birthplace
- Information specific to pre-registering and what to expect during your stay at Memorial Family Birthplace
- Personal journal
- Kick counter and contraction timer
- Custom hospital bag packing list
- Diaper, feeding, and immunization logs
- More useful tools
Our pregnancy app is available on any desktop or mobile device with an internet connection and comes in multiple languages.
Step 1: Register
Once you have registered, you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org where you can create a unique password and log in.
If you do not receive the email in your inbox, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
Step 2: Download the app
Disclaimer: The information in YoMingo® is NOT intended to take the place of a healthcare provider or any information that your healthcare provider has discussed with you about your own personal health. It is imperative and advised that you find care and work with your healthcare provider to keep yourself healthy and safe. Always call your healthcare provider with any questions you may have. By creating an account in YoMingo, you have verified that you have read and agree to this disclaimer.