What to Expect
- Pediatric Patient Information Form (age 0-12)
- Pediatric Patient Information Form - Spanish
- Adolescent Patient Information Form (age 13-17)
- Adult Patient Information Form (over 18)
- Adult Patient Information Form - Spanish
- Audiology Patient Information Form
- Pelvic Rehab/Women's Health Patient Information
- Neck Disability Index Questionnaire
- Upper Extremity Functional Index
- Lower Extremity Functional Index
- Oswestry Low Back Pain Questionnaire
What to Bring
Clothing: We strongly suggest that you bring clothing that’s comfortable to wear and that is similar to the clothes you’d wear each day if you weren’t in the hospital. This includes:
- Sweatpants or slacks
- Loose shirts or tops
- A sweater or sweatshirt
We also highly recommend supportive, comfortable, non-skid shoes and socks.
Medication: Please leave all medications and herbal supplements at home. Our pharmacy department will review all your medications and work with your doctor to create an accurate list of all the drugs that you are taking.
Therapy times vary depending on the service. Typically, patients are seen for 30 to 60 minutes.
Your First Appointment
- For your initial visit, plan on being at our facility for an hour to an hour and a half. This includes time for registration, your evaluation, and time to schedule future appointments if necessary.
- Please download and complete a patient information form ahead of time and bring it with you. Depending on your diagnosis, additional forms may be requested. You will also need:
- A prescription
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- It is also helpful to bring along any additional reports you have that are related to your condition
What to Wear
Depending on the type of appointment, you may receive more specific instructions on what to wear. Generally, we want you in comfortable clothing that will make it easy to expose the body part that needs to be treated. Closed shoes or sneakers are preferable for patients with balance issues or difficulty walking. Please bring a sweater or jacket – it is often cool in the building.